Effective January 2015
The following terms apply to your use of the Fifthave Menswear web site (“the Web site”). By using the Web site you acknowledge and agree that:
- Copyright in the content of this Web site is owned by Fifthave Menswear. You are permitted to download and print content from the Web site solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Web site content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this Web site or reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other web site without the express written permission of Fifthave Menswear. You are not entitled to use the content of the Web site for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- Content on the Web site is provided for general information purposes only, to inform you about Fifthave Menswear. Material on the Web site should not be relied on for any purpose.
- Fifthave Menswear is providing the content on the Web site in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the Web site is at your own risk. While Fifthave Menswear takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Web site no liability is accepted for them.
- Information transmitted via this Web site will pass over public telecommunications networks. Fifthave Menswear makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Web site will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- This Web site may contain links to other web sites. Fifthave Menswear accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party web site which is linked from or to this Web site, or any use of personal data by such third party.