Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a number of questions we often get asked, click on the + symbol to expand the answer
How do I shop online?
If you are one of our VIP member, or have signed up in store to receive our newsletters you already have an account set up for you and you are pre-registered to shop online. If this is your first time logging in, you will need to log in using your default password, which is your email address, and choose a new password. It’s a good idea to check “Remember me next time” so you don’t have to login each time you visit.
All you have to do is:
- Click “Log in” on our website
- Enter your email address as a “Returning Customer” – this is the same email address that we send to you our newsletters
- Enter your default password: (which is the same email as point 2 above
- Check the “Remember me” box to make your next visit easy
- You’ll then be prompted to change your password to whatever you choose – Easy!
Can I try on a garment before I decide to buy?
How do I know what size to buy?
Can I return a garment?
Providing the items returned have not been worn and still retain their original tags, labels and packaging (like shoe boxes for example) we will refund you the purchase price of the item. If you wish to exchange for another size, colour or completely different item that is fine to – just let us know what you want and we will sort it out. The sooner you return the item to us the greater chance we will have what you want, so let us know if you are not happy asap.
Returns received after 28 days may not be accepted and will be assessed at our discretion. Freight costs will not be refunded, only the value of the item. However, exchanged items will be shipped to you for Free.
Procedure for Returns or Exchanges:
- Complete a “Returns Form” here and submit
- We will contact you asap to confirm the return and any possible exchanges you may like
- Wrap in similar packaging to what you received, to protect the garments or shoe boxes.
- Courier to us with a Tracked Courier – for your insurance (they remain your responsibility until we sign for them).
- On receipt we will contact you for your Credit Card details for a Refund, or payment if required for an exchange of greater value, and then ship the new item to you for Free.
Having Trouble Logging in?
You are a VIP member and you tried “Forgot Password?” but it didn’t work
Click and Collect Frequently Asked Questions
What is Click and Collect
How much does Click and Collect cost?
Can I choose to have some items delivered and collect others in the same order?
Can someone else collect my shopping for me?
What ID do you accept?
- New Zealand driver’s licence
- 18+ card
- Photo Credit Card